Redhat
Topic Starter
Ok long story short, I installed jetico personal firewall, made a configuration by accident in one of the popup's that seemed to block all webpages and email. I could ping.
I uninstalled Jetico as I decided I didn't like it. I reinstalled Kerio, and still no browsing or email. I closed Kerio down, and could browse and check email.
Tried this with two other PF's with the same result.
I have tried:
. Searched registry with regseeker, and deleted all Jetico results.
. Reinstalling and uninstalling - same thing happens.
. No errors in event viewer.
. Winsockxpfix : http://www.snapfiles.com/get/winsockxpfix.html
Any other ideas please?
Many thanks in advance,
Matt
I uninstalled Jetico as I decided I didn't like it. I reinstalled Kerio, and still no browsing or email. I closed Kerio down, and could browse and check email.
Tried this with two other PF's with the same result.
I have tried:
. Searched registry with regseeker, and deleted all Jetico results.
. Reinstalling and uninstalling - same thing happens.
. No errors in event viewer.
. Winsockxpfix : http://www.snapfiles.com/get/winsockxpfix.html
Any other ideas please?
Many thanks in advance,
Matt