This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

Giant- I Cant Contact Or Locate Them On The Web

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Mt 15 day Giant antispyware trial has lapsed but not because i wanted it to. It still works but i cant get any more updates. from evrything ive read about it, how it is different from most other anti spyware programs, i think if microsoft doesnt meddle with it too much or make it inefective that it will only get better. And its great allready. I cannot access or find Giant on the web to renew my updates. Is everyone having this problem ? Can anyone help please? Thanks
As your 15 day free trial has expired you are not able to get updates anymore. It will require you to purchase it to maintain updates. If you dont want to purchase it I would stick with Adaware SE & Spybot Search and Destroy. These are both free tools and update regularly. For free tools they do a good job as a 1-2 punch.

Below is the link for Giant and in my signature are the links to Spybot & Adaware SE.

http://www.giantcompany.com/
Thanks siggyx, Your link worked, i finally got to the site. I was able to get there before DEC 16, or microsoft, but i couldnt access them by myself after that ???? Whatever.. When i got there i coudnt find anyway of actually purchasing the product. I may still in the future, but ill wait now to see if MS does good or evil.. i installed adaware se just to fill the gap, but what an awesome program. Thanks to all. ive been reading heaps.