AplusWebMaster
Topic Starter
FYI…
- http://news.zdnet.com/2100-1009_22-6167308.html
March 14, 2007 ~ "Antivirus specialist Trend Micro on Wednesday said it has acquired HijackThis, a tool used to remove spyware from Windows PCs…. "HijackThis is a virtual standard in the antispyware world and has received many accolades," Trend Micro said in a statement…"
> http://www.trendsecure.com/portal/en-US/th…/hijackthis.php
- http://www.merijn.org/index.php
March 12, 2007 ~ "…I sold HijackThis to TrendMicro. Their product incorporates all changes, updates and fixes that I was planning on adding in the v1.99.2 release. I made sure of that and I hope no one will be disappointed with it. While TrendMicro does not officially support HijackThis yet, I expect they will once it goes final…"
.
- http://news.zdnet.com/2100-1009_22-6167308.html
March 14, 2007 ~ "Antivirus specialist Trend Micro on Wednesday said it has acquired HijackThis, a tool used to remove spyware from Windows PCs…. "HijackThis is a virtual standard in the antispyware world and has received many accolades," Trend Micro said in a statement…"
> http://www.trendsecure.com/portal/en-US/th…/hijackthis.php
- http://www.merijn.org/index.php
March 12, 2007 ~ "…I sold HijackThis to TrendMicro. Their product incorporates all changes, updates and fixes that I was planning on adding in the v1.99.2 release. I made sure of that and I hope no one will be disappointed with it. While TrendMicro does not officially support HijackThis yet, I expect they will once it goes final…"
.