Bilyb
Topic Starter
4th time I've re-installed after MaximOnline gave me CoolWebSearch and About:Blank. This time I'd like to get rid of it. I notice that I don't even HAVE a hosts file now…
I ran Ad Aware, SpyBot and Trend Sys Cleaner in safe mode. Then Hijack This:
Any Ideas???
Logfile of HijackThis v1.98.2
Scan saved at 11:03:26 PM, on 12/25/2004
Platform: Windows 2000 SP4 (WinNT 5.00.2195)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP1 (6.00.2800.1106)
Running processes:
C:\WINNT4\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINNT4\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINNT4\system32\services.exe
C:\WINNT4\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINNT4\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINNT4\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\WINNT4\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINNT4\system32\regsvc.exe
C:\WINNT4\system32\MSTask.exe
C:\WINNT4\System32\WBEM\WinMgmt.exe
C:\WINNT4\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINNT4\Explorer.EXE
C:\WINNT4\Mixer.exe
C:\Program Files\Windows ServeAd\WinServAd.exe
C:\Program Files\Windows ServeAd\WinServSuit.exe
C:\WINNT4\system32\wuauclt.exe
C:\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = res://C:\WINNT4\fbplx.dll/sp.html#28129
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = about:blank
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = res://C:\WINNT4\fbplx.dll/sp.html#28129
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = res://C:\WINNT4\fbplx.dll/sp.html#28129
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = res://C:\WINNT4\fbplx.dll/sp.html#28129
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant = res://C:\WINNT4\fbplx.dll/sp.html#28129
R3 - Default URLSearchHook is missing
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {17E09133-131D-E930-C436-4CE8F9E5D2AC} - C:\WINNT4\javawc32.dll
O3 - Toolbar: @msdxmLC.dll,-1@1033,&Radio - {8E718888-423F-11D2-876E-00A0C9082467} - C:\WINNT4\System32\msdxm.ocx
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Synchronization Manager] mobsync.exe /logon
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [C-Media Mixer] Mixer.exe /startup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Windows ServeAd] C:\Program Files\Windows ServeAd\WinServAd.exe
O15 - Trusted Zone: *.awmdabest.com
Thanks in advance!