Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93084 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Where Can I Download These

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 day2day

day2day

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • Interests:Who's got time for interests? Seriously though, my relationship with Jesus Christ is first and foremost, then my dogs and computering around. Can you believe I've had one of these things since when 64K was BIG system memory? HA. I connected at 300bps and you think you're dial-up is slow now? Yeah, that long and I still don't know what I'm doing.

Posted 14 December 2004 - 08:20 PM

I've tried searching through some of the posts to find links to iespyad and the stinger from mcafee, but haven't been able to run across them. Could you please post them so that I could get them. I recently bought McAfee Securty Suite 2005 Ver 7.0, have Ad-Aware, Spybot, and Spyware Blaster running on here. I just had that extra sense of protection, especially with the Stinger program. It always seemed to find some extra programs that some other I had once used never did find. Also, if there's any other programs that you feel I should be running, please let me know. I know that it doesn't take much time at all to load your system with all kinds of junk. I just don't want to wind up back where I once was. Also, if I really don't need the iespyad, just let me know in the reply. Thanks for your time and help guys/gals. Y'all are all wonderful and a great help to us all. I'll be sending my donation as soon as Christmas is gone and I've recovered. Jimmy

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 Siggyx

Siggyx

SuperHelper

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,776 posts

Posted 14 December 2004 - 10:13 PM

Stinger can be found here >>> http://vil.nai.com/vil/stinger/

IESpyad in my signature below.

I also have a firewall in my signature. I would also recommned an on demand trojan scanner. Here is a link a one called A Squared. >>> http://www.emsisoft....tware/download/

Also dont forget about Spyware Guard also in my signature below.

Edited by Siggyx, 14 December 2004 - 10:14 PM.

#3 day2day

day2day

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • Interests:Who's got time for interests? Seriously though, my relationship with Jesus Christ is first and foremost, then my dogs and computering around. Can you believe I've had one of these things since when 64K was BIG system memory? HA. I connected at 300bps and you think you're dial-up is slow now? Yeah, that long and I still don't know what I'm doing.

Posted 14 December 2004 - 11:21 PM

Thanks a lot for the help and suggestions! I'm using the McAfee Firewall Plus that came as a part of the Suite that I purchased. I am assuming that you were thinking I wasn't using one since I didn't mention that particularly. Thanks once again. Jimmy