This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

Where Can I Download These

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

I've tried searching through some of the posts to find links to iespyad and the stinger from mcafee, but haven't been able to run across them. Could you please post them so that I could get them. I recently bought McAfee Securty Suite 2005 Ver 7.0, have Ad-Aware, Spybot, and Spyware Blaster running on here. I just had that extra sense of protection, especially with the Stinger program. It always seemed to find some extra programs that some other I had once used never did find. Also, if there's any other programs that you feel I should be running, please let me know. I know that it doesn't take much time at all to load your system with all kinds of junk. I just don't want to wind up back where I once was. Also, if I really don't need the iespyad, just let me know in the reply. Thanks for your time and help guys/gals. Y'all are all wonderful and a great help to us all. I'll be sending my donation as soon as Christmas is gone and I've recovered. Jimmy
Thanks a lot for the help and suggestions! I'm using the McAfee Firewall Plus that came as a part of the Suite that I purchased. I am assuming that you were thinking I wasn't using one since I didn't mention that particularly. Thanks once again. Jimmy