This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

Resignation

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hi guys, and thanks for letting me in. Due to major constraints on my time because of 12 hour days on real job and endless family problems, I seldom have time to check e-mail, much less learn anything usefull that would be a help to you. Please accept my resignation and if things change, I will let you know and. I'm sorry that I can't be of use to you at this time. Keep up the good fight and this fantastic forum. I'm rooting for you. Frank Albert
Hello tinner666, We are sorry about your decision but real life always comes first. You will still have access to the main forums, should you need help with yours or someone else's computer in the future. all the best dgosling for Tom Coyote Wilson