Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93081 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Toshiba 2410 Notebook & Sp2

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Tucker

Tucker

• Authentic Member
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 29 November 2004 - 08:03 PM

Got my cd's today and decided to check with toshiba warranty depots to see if i could get either one of them to install the update for me. Both declined as they said there is so much problems with toshiba notebooks and sp2, unless your computer is within 6 months of purchase. They told me to phone toshiba which i did. and of course they said it was a software program which i guess it is. and in their next breath they advised me to phone M$ which i did and got a case number and a promise of an e-mail when things are sorted out. the agent i got at the other end of the phone said he had no knowledge of toshiba notebook BIOS problems, but heard of Dell and the Generic PC issues. Needless to say i intend on waiting inspite of peer pressure even though most of my peer group are grumbling about quirks.....they don't have notebooks. I would appreciate comments, are there any toshiba notebook owners out there? Or anyone else with a situation like this???? :wavey: :scratch: Thankyou

Advertisements

Register to Remove