This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

Any Recommend Software That Monitors Applications.

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

I have ZoneAlarm Pro which does a great job of controlling which applications can access the network or internet… But is there a program that simply monitors when those applications that are given permission are accessing the internet? I'd like to know that when I give an application permission, that it's only going on the internet when it's "supposed" to. Any recommendations would be great! thomseye
You can do that with ZA. Set it up to allow the programs that you want to acess the internet to prompt you, or allow once. This way you know when it is going out and need to approve it each time.