This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

Has Anyone Heard About Lingo Voip?

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

I just got my telephone adapter for my Lingo VOIP service. (I do not get unlimited long distance where I live.) I got it all hooked up and got online. About 3 minutes later I got kicked off the interent. This happened about 6 times. :scratch:
VoIP is Voice over Internernet Protocal, and it is a hot topic in Government circles now. Some say it's a good idea to tap into private transmissions for crimes and terrorism, while others say it's a severe invasion of privacy and should not be tolerated. I doubt getting thrown off the Web has anything to do with that. Many people first connecting have that problem. It has to do with the time of day you connect and how busy your ISP is.