Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93081 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Has Anyone Heard About Lingo Voip?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 cburson

cburson

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 24 October 2004 - 08:34 AM

I just got my telephone adapter for my Lingo VOIP service. (I do not get unlimited long distance where I live.) I got it all hooked up and got online. About 3 minutes later I got kicked off the interent. This happened about 6 times. :scratch:

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 New Raider

New Raider

Authentic Member

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 24 October 2004 - 09:01 PM

VoIP is Voice over Internernet Protocal, and it is a hot topic in Government circles now. Some say it's a good idea to tap into private transmissions for crimes and terrorism, while others say it's a severe invasion of privacy and should not be tolerated. I doubt getting thrown off the Web has anything to do with that. Many people first connecting have that problem. It has to do with the time of day you connect and how busy your ISP is.