This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

I Am Being Hacked - - - - Need Help Desperately

8 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Mr. C: My original post, and all responses are way over on page 4 already. PLEASE review the log from my "C" drive ASAP as there appears to be malware on there which is allowing hackers to access this drive as well as the the "D" drive which you have reviewed and we have taken care of. Thank you for your assistance, and hopefully you can review the last "C" drive scan by Hi-Jack This soon.
Mr. C: I just tried to post a message but it appears that it did not go through. I hope you can review the last log from the scan on the "C" drive which appears to have malware on it which is allowing them to hack into me through this drive (Win 98SE). Please review this HJT log as soon as possible and I will take corrective action as you indicate. THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOUR HELP.
Mr. C: Can you please review the HJT log which I sumitted on the "C" drive? The hackers are able to access it, and I do not know which entries are suspect. PLEASE HELP, ASAP. Thank you.
Please relax.

WULOADER.EXE and WUCRTUPD.EXE
Explained here:
http://www.processlibrary.com/directory/files/wuloader/
http://www.liutilities.com/products/wintas…brary/wucrtupd/

With only HJT running fix these:
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page =
c:\windows\system32\blank.htm
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page =
c:\windows\system32\blank.htm
O14 - IERESET.INF: SEARCH_PAGE_URL=
O14 - IERESET.INF: START_PAGE_URL=

These two a resource hogs, it's up to you if you want to fix them, they're not malware.
For this one FindFast,
O4 - Startup: Microsoft Find Fast.lnk = C:\Program Files\Microsoft
Office\Office\FINDFAST.EXE
check the link below to disable it:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?…B;en-us;q158705

For this one:
O4 - Startup: Office Startup.lnk = C:\Program Files\Microsoft
Office\Office\OSA.EXE
just have HJT fix it.

Let me know , MrC
Thank you so much for the instructions on how to clear the C Drive. I have followed your instructions to the letter and am hoping that I will now be protected from the hackers who have made my life miserable for 3-4 years! Cannot begin to express my gratitude to you for taking time from your busy day to help people such as myself who do not know how do deal with these things. GOD BLESS YOU!
As this problem has been resolved the topic will be closed. If you need this topic reopened, please request this by sending an email to us at the following link
(Click for address)

The subject of the email must be
"Reopen". Include your post username and details about why you need it reopened, with a valid link to your post.


Thanks, MrC

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI