This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

Adobe, Netscape Problems

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

I'm having problems accessing both adobe formats and reading my netscape mail. I know this is a common problem since I accessed the adobe website and saw it there. their solutions didn't seem to help—–either to vague or I'm dong something wrong. I'm obviously new to computers so any suggestions would be helpful.
Ok, could you give us a little more information. We need to know what Operating system (Windows XP..2k…linux..etc) and if its XP did you recently update to SP2?
it's windows XP. I don't even know what sp2 is, and no, I haven't recently updated anything other than norton anti-virus. one other person has used this computer in the recent past though, and I'm wondering if that has anything to do with this situation. thanks for you help, by the way. this is fun!