Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93083 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Adobe, Netscape Problems

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 dreux

dreux

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 06 October 2004 - 12:07 PM

I'm having problems accessing both adobe formats and reading my netscape mail. I know this is a common problem since I accessed the adobe website and saw it there. their solutions didn't seem to help-----either to vague or I'm dong something wrong. I'm obviously new to computers so any suggestions would be helpful.

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 Crow

Crow

WTT Tech Emeritus

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 970 posts
  • Interests:I play golf, I like to fish tournaments (or donate). I am a Certified Applicator by day, and electronics tech after 5.

Posted 06 October 2004 - 12:24 PM

Ok, could you give us a little more information. We need to know what Operating system (Windows XP..2k...linux..etc) and if its XP did you recently update to SP2?

"I am not sure what these four 9's mean.. but I think this Ace is kinda high"

#3 dreux

dreux

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 06 October 2004 - 12:54 PM

it's windows XP. I don't even know what sp2 is, and no, I haven't recently updated anything other than norton anti-virus. one other person has used this computer in the recent past though, and I'm wondering if that has anything to do with this situation. thanks for you help, by the way. this is fun!