This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

Bout Spaming Worm ,,

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Hi .. I got a mail from my ISP saying that i vas sending out spam in loads. I then scaned my system with all the software people recomend in here and also Norton 2005. I found a couple of trojans and worms that i killed. My Q is ,Is there a program like Norton that can monitor traffic in both directions couse im not sure that i got rid of the spam worm. It just feels so crazy to use like 3 -4 different software at the same time. It just kills my cpu. Can i please have some advise in this matter. (Ive tried zonealarm but for some reason that program crashes my computer) G F A -Peter