Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93084 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Juice Internet

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 GDOGG

GDOGG

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Interests:Building Cheap 1.5ghz and below computers and selling them to people that dont need a 3.0ghz Computer

Posted 02 October 2004 - 11:28 PM

hey people has anyone seen this about Juice Internet services, They say that it is 40 times faster than dialup and 4 times faster than broadband. And they say that it is free, now i think that anything that is to good to be true is usually not, but this one has got me as i have been unble to find anything really about it, here is the link
http://www.surfingfree.com/

is it just carp** or is it for real, anyone know???

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 Nick

Nick

Retired Staff

• Authentic Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 332 posts

Posted 03 October 2004 - 03:06 AM

It's carp**, there is no way you can get 2 Megabits a second on an analog phone line. Since it says it works with your existing ISP and service, and many people use dial up, it is claiming those impossible speeds are possible on a phone line. So they either use heavy, heavy caches of web pages stored on your computer, or are not talking about actual throughput speed and are spinning what they mean by their speeds. Remember, it says you have to install software, so who knows what that will add. Yes, it is too good to be true. I would avoid it and certainly wouldn't cancel your cable/dsl account if you have one.
Posted Image

#3 bender_the_robot

bender_the_robot

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 October 2004 - 03:18 AM

Take up their offer and the chances are that you will find yourself being "juiced" in more ways than one!

#4 GDOGG

GDOGG

Authentic Member

• Authentic Member
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Interests:Building Cheap 1.5ghz and below computers and selling them to people that dont need a 3.0ghz Computer

Posted 03 October 2004 - 11:27 PM

ha ha Bender, yeah thort that would be the case. I just could not find any bad comments on it or for that matter the only comments I found were from the site. Hey cheers fellas, all good wont go near it!!!!!!!