Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93084 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Unable To Access Sites

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 ricardo56

ricardo56

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 23 September 2004 - 06:36 PM

I had a problem with the site www.ibest.com.br, for a few months the site did not appear at all in IE, or any other browser. Even with SP2 installed. Now, since last 19/09, I am not able to access www.orkut.com and www.pop.com.br, all I get is the bellow. But the Ibest site, is working fine now, I have tried everything in the help page, but nothing worked.
Can you help?

The page cannot be displayed
The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing
technical difficulties,
or you may need to adjust your browser settings

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://search.msn.co...q=www.orkut.com

We can't find "www.orkut.com"

You can try again by typing the URL in the address bar above.
Or, search the Web:

Go to MSN Search to see complete results for "www.orkut.com".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did you intend to go to one of these similar Web addresses?
www.orckit.com
www.okit.com
www.oru.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can also visit one of these related Web sites.
Orkut
Check availability or register the domain name 'www.orkut.com'.

More information about this error.
About Results

• Not satisfied with your results? Help us improve.

Advertisements

Register to Remove