ChrisRLG
Topic Starter
Hi
One of my DellTalk Regulars (SpotCheckBilly) has expressed to me the wish to join but has due to illness very bad sight problems.
I have asked if the forum system is customer setable in some way but was advised that this is only within the browser at the customers end. He currently posts at Dell where switches are available to set within its preferences so that he can view easier (default font changes I believe). I know that we can't change the software here to accomidate one user, and we are not asking that.
Is thier someway that I can act for him within the classroom - posting his responces on his behalf, using even his loggin say from a serarate machine at my home, with me acting from him by email. Or me (or others) training him outside of the classroom by email.
He can post at DellTalk in a testing board so that could be a training area for him also.
He is looking into having another browser set up on his machine such as firebird (hope I got that right) which he can customise to a higher degree without affecting his families use of IE.
I will pass on any email from him as required by you here for his membership of the classroom to be considered. I believe he has reqistered here before he found out he could not change any settings.
Link to thread on delltalk http://forums.us.dell.com/supportforums/bo…essage.id=97968
One of my DellTalk Regulars (SpotCheckBilly) has expressed to me the wish to join but has due to illness very bad sight problems.
I have asked if the forum system is customer setable in some way but was advised that this is only within the browser at the customers end. He currently posts at Dell where switches are available to set within its preferences so that he can view easier (default font changes I believe). I know that we can't change the software here to accomidate one user, and we are not asking that.
Is thier someway that I can act for him within the classroom - posting his responces on his behalf, using even his loggin say from a serarate machine at my home, with me acting from him by email. Or me (or others) training him outside of the classroom by email.
He can post at DellTalk in a testing board so that could be a training area for him also.
He is looking into having another browser set up on his machine such as firebird (hope I got that right) which he can customise to a higher degree without affecting his families use of IE.
I will pass on any email from him as required by you here for his membership of the classroom to be considered. I believe he has reqistered here before he found out he could not change any settings.
Link to thread on delltalk http://forums.us.dell.com/supportforums/bo…essage.id=97968