Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93083 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

I Need Help

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 david christie

david christie

• Authentic Member
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 September 2004 - 11:40 AM

hi all i got a bit of a problem wen i startup i get this PREVIOUS ATTEMPS AT BOOTING THIS SYSTEM HAVE FALIED AT CHEAKPOINT (VCLS) MEMORY WRITE/READ FAIL AT 1FF901CC, READ F91EF916 EXPECTING F916F916 MEMORY ADDRESS LINE FAILURE AT 1FF90000, READ F916F916 EXPECTING 06060606 (In the codes i.e. F91EF916 the 1’s might be I’s ok) Plus the C in VCLS mite be a U sorry if that is a bit confusing But I don’t want to shut down again to check just in case it doesn’t start up again. The system tried to start up but could not I opened the tower and toke the memory’s chips out then Put them back Then I tried booting up again. It gave the message PREVIOUS ATTEMPS AT BOOTING THIS SYSTEM HAVE FALIED AT CHEAKPOINT (VCLS)(just that not all that is in the top part of this) then is stuttered into life. Has anyone a clue coz I don’t. :scratch:

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 david christie

david christie

• Authentic Member
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 September 2004 - 02:22 AM

hi all thats if any1 reads this that is???? my problem seams to of gone away so no need to respond ok ta and bye