This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

I Need Help

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

hi all i got a bit of a problem wen i startup i get this PREVIOUS ATTEMPS AT BOOTING THIS SYSTEM HAVE FALIED AT CHEAKPOINT (VCLS) MEMORY WRITE/READ FAIL AT 1FF901CC, READ F91EF916 EXPECTING F916F916 MEMORY ADDRESS LINE FAILURE AT 1FF90000, READ F916F916 EXPECTING 06060606 (In the codes i.e. F91EF916 the 1’s might be I’s ok) Plus the C in VCLS mite be a U sorry if that is a bit confusing But I don’t want to shut down again to check just in case it doesn’t start up again. The system tried to start up but could not I opened the tower and toke the memory’s chips out then Put them back Then I tried booting up again. It gave the message PREVIOUS ATTEMPS AT BOOTING THIS SYSTEM HAVE FALIED AT CHEAKPOINT (VCLS)(just that not all that is in the top part of this) then is stuttered into life. Has anyone a clue coz I don’t. :scratch: