Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93084 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Norton

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Jared

Jared

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 August 2003 - 09:30 PM

Norton auto protect sends me endless virus alerts on win32. perfae or something simular to that it keeps saying unable to repair and unable to access how do i stop this?

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 Galadriel

Galadriel

CEO - Chief Elvish Officer

• Visiting Fellow
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 528 posts

Posted 15 August 2003 - 10:33 PM

Jared, where are the files that Norton flags. Location is important. Have you disabled system restore like I recommended ? Can you delete the files manually ?
I amar prestar aen. Han mathon ne nen. Han mathon ne chae. A han noston ne 'wilith. - Galadriel

'The world is changed; I can feel it in the water, I can feel it in the earth, I can smell it in the air.'

#3 Jared

Jared

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 August 2003 - 03:08 PM

Yes i disabled system restore and i tried deleting some of the files that i know are netdevil servers and stuff but all that keeps coming up is u cannot delete this or on norrton unable to repair file unable to acces

#4 padawan

padawan

Aluria Tester

• Authentic Member
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Interests:Anything Interesting...

Posted 17 August 2003 - 05:30 PM

Jared, Can you post the exact name of the virus Norton says you have and the exact name and locations of the files?