Micah_6:8
Topic Starter
Just received this in e-mail from a relative that works at the local police dept. Identity theft is rampant. It's unbelievable what information is available on the internet.
Subject: Driver's License
> Check your driver's license. Now you can see anyone's drivers license
> on the internet, including your own. I just searched for mine and there
> it was, picture and all.
>
> I have removed mine, I suggest you do the same. Maybe we should
> start up a petition or something protesting this.
>
> Go to the website and check it out. Just enter your name, City and
> State to see if yours is on file. After your license comes on the
> screen, click the box marked "Please Remove". This will remove it from
> public viewing but not law enforcement.
>
> http://www.license.shorturl.com/
Subject: Driver's License
> Check your driver's license. Now you can see anyone's drivers license
> on the internet, including your own. I just searched for mine and there
> it was, picture and all.
>
> I have removed mine, I suggest you do the same. Maybe we should
> start up a petition or something protesting this.
>
> Go to the website and check it out. Just enter your name, City and
> State to see if yours is on file. After your license comes on the
> screen, click the box marked "Please Remove". This will remove it from
> public viewing but not law enforcement.
>
> http://www.license.shorturl.com/