This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

Noticing A Trend

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

As I was hopping from board to board this afternoon.. I counted about 12 different people having lost copy and paste functions as well as searching for files or folder.. I guess this could be coincidence.. but sure is alot of'm if it is… anyway.. thought ya'll might wanna check that out.
Crow, I have seen this problem in the last few days as well, mainly on Win2K machines. This is the result, I think, of that RPC problem again. These people need to patch if they didn't already. And scan for viruses (in case they got the blaster crap…). Some other symptoms were, svchost errors…..and tftp file errors as well. All of these point to the same issue. PATCH PATCH PATCH!!!
Well, either your right (which you nailed it on win2k) and it is a remnant.. or no one has scaned yet and reported back.. oh and btw.. have you got Firebird yet…lol.. I dont know how web programers could work without it…. tabbed browsing is essential, helps when having huge app's open and then having to open another browser..
No I haven't got the time to fiddle with Firebird yet…. soon I hope. But I'm getting my share of tabbed browsing… :P Wouldn't have it any other way!!!