This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Discussion

Sp-2 Tell Us Your Experiences (i'll Go First)

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

I went to the windows update site one day and the site was so busy that I had to wait till the next day to download this new update. The whole update only took 38 minites Yes I have dsl from SBC I use Norton Internet Security and this new Microsoft SP-2 did not reconize it I just check (do not monitor) and everthing seems to be working fine. Pop-ups and not a problem now expect the microsoft pop-ups that ask "do you want to alow this program to run" Tell all of us your experiences with this major Microsoft upgrade. d_may