Hi all! I have a post in the Hijackthis forum, and I haven't gotten a reply yet. I know that you'll probably get to me sooner or later, but how do you get sooner instead of later? How do you attract someone who can help you? I am DEFINITELY donating money if someone can cure my computer, but the thing is, as time goes by, just copying my files and erasing everything I have is looking more and more attractive. I'm sorry if I sound rude; I'm just pretty desparate because my computer is my LIFE (I'm an artist and use Photoshop to draw). Not only that, but I JUST BARELY (a month ago) replaced my operating system and got a new hard drive (a.k.a. a lot of money) simply to rid myself of ANOTHER virus/popup/hijacking/downloading-without-my-permission problem. How did I get this new problem? I'm not sure; my husband was comparing prices on something at the time we contracted the "disease". Spybot Search and Destroy hasn't helped me for a long time. I bought McAfee Virusscan and Anti-Spyware and neither of those have helped. If I ever get rich, I'm going to hire people to hunt down these people who deliberately ruin others' computers. <_< I'm sure many others feel the same way. Enough of my whining! Thanks for your time.