Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93081 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

Buffer Overrun

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 golfthewadge

golfthewadge

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 August 2004 - 05:16 PM

Hi, need help, running with Windows xp and use McAfee Security, daily use Virus Scan and McAfee AntiSpyware, and use their personal firwall. So here's the problem, go on net, select my pictures, select file, select email this folder files, select make pictures smaller........then recieve the following warning......Buffer overrun detected Program:C:\WINDOWS\ Explorer.EXE A buffer overrun has been detected which has corrupted the program's internal state. The program cannot safely continue execution and must now be terminated. I then click ok, and taken to my sign in page for email, sign in, and then told that there has been a problem. Any advise?thank you so much for any help.

Advertisements

Register to Remove