okay, when I delete items to the recycle bin, occasionally instead of deleting the items I will end up with copies of the items in the folder.
Example.
My Pictures contains 5 items. I put the five items in Recycle Bin. I end up with 10 items in My Pictures and 0 in Recycle Bin.
Anyone had this happen before?
Is it because my Recycle Bin is full?
Thanks for any help.
right click on bin and choose to empty it.. to empty.. but no I havent seen it do that b4. make sure its empty.. highlight the items you want to delete (by right clicking and dragging the mouse over them all at one time) and then when the window pops up choose "delete" and post back and tell us what happens from there
Hey Crow,
Thanks for the response.
I have emptied the Recycle Bin and it hasn't done the copying thing again. The thing is that my computer was doing the copying thing so randomly that I can't be sure if that is the solution just yet.