Hi,
Thanks for reading my thread and helping me out. I have an HP Windows 8.1 laptop. It is really really slow. I have multiple messages come up on my laptop. I have message that says my driver is outdate and my files can't sync.
~Annette
1 min read
Hi,
Thanks for reading my thread and helping me out. I have an HP Windows 8.1 laptop. It is really really slow. I have multiple messages come up on my laptop. I have message that says my driver is outdate and my files can't sync.
~Annette
Download then run Speccy (free) and post the resultant url for us, details here, this will provide us with information about your computer hardware + any software that you have installed that may explain the present issue/s.
To publish a Speccy profile to the Web:
BJ2011;
Not heard back from you , do you still require assistance or is the issue now resolved, an update would be appreciated.
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI