I need to change a setting so that when I click o start>settings and go to update and security, the update is waiting for me to check for updates not already stated. can you help.
services.msc
2 min read
I'm not sure what you're asking. Can you explain more? What version of Windows are you using?
When you run services.msc you will see a lot of entries. I have fixed my problem by luck so that Windows will update when I click on it.
It would be nice if someone could sent a print screen of this area where it says Windows module and Window update so I can compare mine with yours to be sure all settings are correct.
Peter, I don't know where you are talking about when you say Windows module and Window update, sorry. Can you post a screen shot of yours?
UPLOAD IMAGE - How to upload into your thread, Windows Made Easy
Rich
I have never not been able to upload a file. I am doing something wrong.
I took a print screen of services(right click task bar>click task manager>>services>open services>print screen).
I have tried your system, one drive, paint, snip n sketch but nothing works
It seems as though it is not a file.
How can I best show you what my services look like, especially windows installer down to Windows update so I can compare mine services with yours. Although Update is working I would like to check some others to be sure I am OK.
I stuck my finger where it doesn't belong and have spent hours trying to send to this picture.
Thanks
Peter
Black Vipers services guide used to be considered the best. It is now a little out of date, but it might help to have a look here: http://www.blackviper.com/service-configurations/black-vipers-windows-10-service-configurations/
This isn't from my computer (I don't have W10) but here is a picture as you asked for a new windows 10 setup.
I don't know how you did it but it is exactly what I needed. I had an error as I thought which I repaired.
Thank you very much for taking the time.
How to Use the Snipping Tool in Vista - Vista Forums (says it's for Vista but also works with Win 7, 8 and 10).
Hello
I keep getting emails just like this below. It is my 4th one. It does not show up in the forum. It seems someone has my info and is abusing it. What the Tech is going on? Should I change my password?
——————————————–
Peter1,
……. has just posted a reply to a topic that you have subscribed to titled "services.msc".
The topic can be found here:
Yes, change your forum password.
Peter,
We had a rash of spammers. Between Tashi and I, I believe they have all been eradicated.
You go a notice of the reply to your topic. By the time you logged on here… we had already banned the poster and therefore the post disappeared. This was not an attack on your personally.
We had a rash of spammers. Between Tashi and I, I believe they have all been eradicated.
The spam bots are still present, 5 were subscribed to this topic alone.
Closed thread for now.
Ask AI
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI