This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

Legacy and csm

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I referred to my content and saw where ztruker already explained this all in detail sometime ago. 

Memory like a sieve.

However, one question.  If legacy USB support is disabled, will I still be able to boot and use  mouse and keyboard?

That is difficult reading for me although i appreciate the link. It seems you are correct. Mine is enabled. But it seems there is more to it than that. that is why I ask. I did not know if I click default if I could make adjustments with the mouse and keyboard.

I would lose the configuration the builder made I guess.

All is staying well for now and thanks again.

 

 

P.S. Clearing the CMOS on your motherboard will reset your BIOS settings to their factory defaults, the settings that the motherboard maker decided were the ones that most people would use. One reason to clear CMOS is to help troubleshoot or solve certain computer problems or hardware compatibility issues.May 14, 2019

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI