Build Theme!
  •  
  • Infected?

WE'RE SURE THAT YOU'LL LOVE US!

Hey there! :wub: Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account. When you create an account, we remember exactly what you've read, so you always come right back where you left off. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. You can like posts to share the love. :D Join 93083 other members! Anybody can ask, anybody can answer. Consistently helpful members may be invited to become staff. Here's how it works. Virus cleanup? Start here -> Malware Removal Forum.

Try What the Tech -- It's free!

Photo

ConvergeHub CRM

ConvergeHub CRM

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 pinkylollipoppap

pinkylollipoppap

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 August 2019 - 06:06 AM

What brand of a CRM is a good one to use? I need either a commercial one as long as it would not be that expensive or if you could recommend a good alternative open-source CRM then that would be better as I would not have to spend any money on that one. Anyway, upon checking the various sites, I noticed one CRM which had piqued my interest. I checked out their site and it seemed to have packed features. Anyway, upon comparing with the other brands, these are the things that I and the other users had noticed.

ConvergeHub CRM is a relatively unknown brand with limited numbers of users despite being in the market for a few years now. So why will I trust an unknown brand? Better stick with the known and tested one, right? They have made their price structure similar with other established, more popular and commonly used CRMs available in the market today. Their Starter and Pro Editions, priced within the standard range and while still usable, have lesser and limited features - that makes it not really that useful. It lacks the following: Custom Fields, Products, Quotes, Invoices and Payments and Automation which are available on the Premium and Industry Editions. The storage feature is low with 250 MB Storage for the Starter Edition and 2 GB Storage for the Pro Edition. Only their Premium Edition which is priced quite higher than the two editions has all the features needed by most companies. But even then, the storage is still low at just 4 GB. With this very limited storage capacity, what happens when you have many data to save? They also have their Industry Edition needed by the industries and which customization could be made. Of course, you need to contact them for the price. As we know, customization entails significantly higher price so I would have to pass on that one. By using a laptop or a computer, all features, depending on the editions being used, are available. On the entering of data, the interface is not that great and a bit cumbersome for the user to use. They also have a mobile application which you could use but the features that can be done on the mobile apps are limited mostly to Leads, Accounts and Contacts. You could not do the other important tasks using the mobile apps. With these limitations, I do not think that this CRM would be useful to us. And so I need to have other options as this CRM is already a fail.

Advertisements

Register to Remove

#2 paws

paws

Tech Team

• Administrator
  • 6,088 posts

Posted 16 August 2019 - 04:50 AM

Hi and welcome to our forums;

:welcome:

If this is an enquiry in respect of a business then it may be better to consult the business owner's IT department or the firm they use to provide their IT support.

Here's an extract from our site's "Terms of Use"

We offer free computer help and tech support for home and personal use. We are not here to support others that work for profit, or to support/replace your company's IT department.

There is a link to the Terms of Use at the foot of most pages.

If however this is not intended for a business related issue then maybe the following link will provide additional material for your research?

https://www.pcmag.co...st-crm-software.

Regards

paws

The help you receive here is free. If you wish to show your appreciation, then you may donate to help keep us online. http://www.whatthetech.com/donate