This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

Dell Optiplex Cases

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Would anyone know if you can install a 7010 SFF motherboard in a SFF 780 case? They look similar but I haven't looked into the specifics of it yet.

 Hi Tech2.

 

I don't have a definitive answer for you… but I don't think you can. 

 

Even though it should fit size wise, I believe you will find it that connector locations are not standard and you will have issues with the back panel.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI