This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

Video Card in Dell Optiplex 760

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I have a Dell Optiplex 760 (desktop - not the tower); I already have an Nvidia Quadro low profile video card installed so I can run 2 montors. I want to expand to 4 monitors and thought I would just add a 2nd video card. However when I open the CPU there seems to be only one slot (black receptical) on the motherboard in which to plug in a video card and this is taken up by my existing card. There is space next to this for a 2nd video card but there is nothing to snap it into, just a white looking receiptical which does not fit with the 1st or 2nd video card. I my motherboard incompaticable with a 2nd video card?

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI