This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

iPhone X Windows 10 Bluetooth

2 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I can send a photo to a google smart phone with Bluetooth and Windows 10.

I cannot do that with an iPhone.

Apple says it does not support that. However, a mod of a forum insists he has the same equipment and can do so with the iPhone. 

I do not usually need BT to do so as I have other means such as Onedrive etc, but, to resolve this, I wanted to know if someone here has both the iPhone x and Windows 10 and can send a file from the PC to the iPhone?

Please, the point is not means of transfer but to conclude whether i can be done or not.

Hi Peter, I may have missed the point here.. ( I don't have an iphone).if so sorry!

 

But can't you just send an email and attach a photo and view it on your IPhone?

Regards

paws

Hi Paws

I have other ways to send files to the phone and to the PC . I Used an Android one and it worked flawlessly. IPhone won't do it. I even tried with another iPhone.  iPhone does not support that feature for security reasons. I have had it confirmed. 

B/c I can do it other ways like OneDrive(large files) it is not a problem I just thought there was a problem with my iPhone.

No FTP or something like that - file transfer protocol.

Thank you

Peter

I just moved some messages and contacts to pc (Windows 10) from iPhone 6,with a transfer tool.

Because there are 300 texts and contacts,i don't think the bluetooth can do that.

 
>>I can send a photo to an android phone with Windows 10 and Bluetooth but not with an iphone.
This was my original post. I can send files to the iPhone other ways but not this way and was curuious if anyone had hsame experience?
I have read about alternatives, thank you.<<
 
Xender
Beijing AnQiZhiLian Inc.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI