When my wife and I have this enabled our phone ringers cannot be heard at all.
We both have the iPhone X R.
Apple has given me a myriad of answers; broken, should be off by default, on by default.
If you own an iphone x please comment.
1 min read
When my wife and I have this enabled our phone ringers cannot be heard at all.
We both have the iPhone X R.
Apple has given me a myriad of answers; broken, should be off by default, on by default.
If you own an iphone x please comment.
Well, Peter… it doesn't appear that many users here are using Iphone X's.
I've never used any kind of an Iphone, but I understand that if you turn the Awareness Feature on… the phone will "significantly" decrease the ringer volume any time that it thinks you are looking at it. https://discussions.apple.com/thread/8623001
Hi Tomk
I did resolve it but should have had the courtesy to write back. That attention aware feature lowers the ring and allow you to be quiet at a meeting. It is better left off so you can hear the ring under normal circumstances.
Thanks for the reply
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI