This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Bluetooth disappeared

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

After the last Windows Update was installed on my HP  All in One 23-q026, Bluetooth devices will no longer connect to the PC.  My phone, keyboard, iPad all have messages in the settings section that says Bluetooth is turned off.  I ran the Bluetooth troubleshooter and it returns a message saying this device does not support Bluetooth ( even though I have had Bluetooth on this PC for the last two years.)

 

I tried reinstalling all the Bluetooth drivers and still Bluetooth does not appear in the Device Manager and no Bluetooth device can be connected.  Please help.  I have exhausted my limited options to try and solve the issue.

 

I am running Windows 10 version 1809.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI