This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Porb Admin User Profile on Boot Logs 0x80041003 0xc000000d Error

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Win7, 32 Bit

Days ago my computer booted up and my desktop was rearranged. Then I was booted up as Default User. I reboot w/F8 and was back in my Admin Profile. Again today booted into Default Profile. I reboot trying F8 (It will not work as usual) and the system Boots me up as Default User. I then have to Cntl Alt Delete to go into my normal Admin User/Safe Mode. My DeskTop is gone and I’m booted in as a New User(Old Windows Look) with no Restore points. All my files look to bein the system just none of my Admin User Profile info.

I used Minimal Safe Mode in the default Safe Mode option. I ran Malwarebytes, Sophos 2.6.1 , Spybot, Adw Cleaner in Safe mode with nothing found, CC Cleaner Will not run in Safe Mode.

https://helpdeskgeek.com/windows-7/safe-mode-f8-doesnt-work/

I ran Malwarebytes, Sophos 2.6.1 , Adw Cleaner, CC Cleaner in Normal boot with nothing found. Sophos 2.6.1 will not run Error 1606 Could not access network loation.

Info below from Event Viewer

- Event Viewer Error 4/11/18 0xc000000d Error

- Unable to load registry


I believe this is my problem but I need guidance to create a NEW Admin User Profile or how to fix the corrupted Admin Profile ?

Error: (04/11/2018 03:37:51 AM) (Source: WinMgmt) (EventID: 10) (User: )
Description: Event filter with query "SELECT * FROM __InstanceModificationEvent WITHIN 60 WHERE TargetInstance ISA "Win32_Processor" AND TargetInstance.LoadPercentage > 99" could not be reactivated in namespace "//./root/CIMV2" because of error 0x80041003. Events cannot be delivered through this filter until the problem is corrected.


Please help and TY for you time and attention.

Topic also posted here:

 

http://www.geekstogo…in-user-loaded/

http://www.geekstogo…n-profile-user/

https://www.bleeping…in-user-loaded/

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI