This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Chrome bookmarks mobile

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hello

My Galaxy S5 was updated yesterday(security) 12-4-16 and I lost my bookmarks once again. I have tried everything I can think of like reinstalling and syncing then hooking to the PC.

Nothing has worked.

My wife has the same phone and the same thing happened.

 

Chrome came with the phones and the bookmarks corresponded o the ones in my PC as I use the Chrome browser  which shows the bookmarks.

Do you know how to get these mobile bookmarks back?

TY

Peter 

Peter,

 

I'm a little surprised that no one has come to your rescue. 

 

Unfortunately, I use neither Chrome nor do I have an Android phone.  I have no reference point to even begin to help you.  Sorry.

Hi Tom

I did find a workaround which is too long/hard to report on.

if someone wants they can ask here and I will help. I dislike Google etc. I just got my wife a Chromebook as she is PC illiterate and it is a big headache. It's like learning a new language I think it is like a skeleton you have to put the meat on. My next everything will be Windows or if I hit the lottery, maybe Apple..

Anyway thank you for replying. 

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI