This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

Having issue with Wifi Adapter and default gateway

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I'm sorry to say that you appear to have stumped our experts… either that or they don't understand the issue (admittedly - I don't). 
 
It appears to me that there are two different issues, and I don't understand either one.

 

  • System cannot find the driver for your network adapter.  Apparently this is an intermittent issue?  I have no idea why the system would "lose" the driver.
  • Cannot find gateway.  That is either a setup issue or a router issue.  My suggestion would be to set your wifi settings to automatic and let it find the gateway on it's own.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI