I also have a Lenovo K450. You won't need anything. The drivers in Win 10 will work fine.
Before you do anything, make sure you have a good image backup of your hard drive. I recommend using Macrium Reflect free or premium to an external hard drive. If you don't have an external hard drive, now is an excellent tiome to get one. A 1TB external hard drive can be picked up for $50 (I have a Toshiba Canvio 1TB I use).
You want the May 2019 version. That will get you the latest ISO. Make a bootable USB flash drive from the ISO. I recommend doing it manually rather than using a program like Rufus, as the USB will work for UEFI or BIOS systems. Looks complicated but is actually very simple, just follow the steps exactly as written.
Here is a manual (non-Rufus) procedure originally posted by @NavyLCDR that I recorded and saved (with slight modifications). I've used it many times now and it works under all boot conditions, UEFI/GPT/MBR or CSM/MBR.
1. Download and save the Windows 10 ISO file you need to your hard drive.
2. Insert the USB flash drive.
3. Open a Administrator Command Prompt. It will say Administrator Command Prompt in the Title bar. Enter the following commands:
4. diskpart
5. list disk
6. select disk #<- replace # with the actual disk number of the USB flash drive
7. clean <- this will erase the disk selected above, make sure you selected the USB flash drive!
7a. If the flash drive shows as GPT then you need to convert it to MBR: convert mbr
8. create part pri
8a. sel part 1
9. format fs=fat32 quick
9a. assign
10. active
11. exit
12. exit - and if the first Command Prompt was not an Administrator Command Prompt, exit that one too.
13. Mount the ISO you downloaded. If you are using Windows 8 or 10, you only have to right click on it and click on mount. If you are using Windows 7, then you must use a program like WinCDEmu to mount the ISO file: WinCDEmu - the easiest way to mount an ISO. And more…
14. Copy all the files and folders from the mounted ISO file to the USB flash drive.
15. Eject the mounted ISO.
That's as simple as it gets. Between steps 7 and 8 you can enter: "select part 1" without quotes - but it should not be necessary.
Insert the USB flash drive and run setup from it to start the upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10. You will not need a installation key. The windows 7 key will be used to active Windows 10 and a digital license will then be stored on Microsofts servers for future use.