This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Hardware

Random BSOD crashes - Windows 10. Plz help!

2 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

This is a new build of mine that i just finished. I have been having consistent BSOD crashes and also very random. I think i have some where around 10 or so different errors and crashes so its hard to pinpoint it to one particular problem. What i do need to know how to do is access the minidump files so i can send you that information so you can then look it over and possibly determine the cause of this.

 

I have tried literally everything in figuring out what is the cause of this. I re-purchased new RAM, installed a brand new motherboard just a few days ago, also bought a new SSD drive. At first i thought it was the drive that may of failed so i replaced it with a new one because i dropped it once by accident. But it turns out that wasn't it either as its still having the issue. Some people have indicated that it might be faulty ram, but the ram is very new. I havn't even used it in my computer hardly. I also took my machine to Bestbuy Geeksquad for $100 and they said couldn't even find any isssue or replicate the BSOD crashes which i find really hard to believe. 

 

There is literally nothing that is left to due besides purchase a new CPU which is only the component in my computer that is old. My CPU temps are very low though with my H100 Cooler Extreme, im running at around 27-30 degree C.

 

 

See if there are any dumps in C:\Windows\minidump. If yes, zip them into single file then upload the zip file here or to a file sharing site.

Post a link to the uploaded zip and I'll take a look at the dumps, see if anything useful shows up.

 

Also post your system specs:

Make and full model number of the system board

Same for memory

Same for video card

 

Also, run dxdiag from a run box or Command Prompt. Save all output then then upload dxdiag.txt here.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI