This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Auto sugguestions no longer working

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

The title says it all but I am using IE 11 and I have Google toolbar added to it and when I use to do a search the auto suggestions use to fill out suggestions as I was typing.

 

How it has quit working, and I beaten myself up side the wall trying to figure out why it stopped.

 

Tried several things and no luck.

A. I cleaned all cookies, history, cleaned out the cache - no luck

B. I re-seted IE back to default  and re-install Google Toolbar no luck

C. Did the same again and used an older version of Google Tool bar - no luck

 

Even check the system for malware to be sure nothing, all clean.

 

I thought of all I could think of and nothing, any suggestion's?

 

I found a solution to my problems, auto suggestions quit working and it was related to windows Update KB 3185330, once I removed it, the auto suggestions in Google toolbar started working.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI