So i ran into this BSOD crash. I am very unfamiliar with windows 10. But apparently this crash to seems to happen more often when running streamed files. This is a computer that i just built, so its brand new, all the hardware is new as well. I don't possibly see this being caused by a hardware failure. But i want to check everything and diagnose anything possible that could be the cause, rather it be conflicted drivers, video codecs, or a hardware failure. I also noticed that the video will some times have this just real loud screech sound through my headset when its happening.
This is not the first time i have these errors, BSOD errors happen quire frequently and i have them numerous times well running windows 7. Its always a challenge trying to isolate what is exactly causing it. But my computer is a gaming machine, i plan on doing heavy video capturing, encoding, decoding and also watching lots of 1080 streams. So this issue definitely needs to be resolved obviously.
Also i remember before here at WTT, they offered a program. I think its called "ALL PC repair" or something like that, it checks every single known driver for errors or compatability and re installs and configures everything appropriately. This may also be an issue with a certain software being incompatible with windows 10. Because i do have some software that i used with windows 7, on this OS as well.
I tried to copy the contents of the Minidump files located in my C drive. It says that i am not an administrator so i can't access them. I am the admin of this computer so i don't get why its restricting access.
In any case i did include a System Info log as well as Speccy log of all my specs of my machine. hopefully this will be enough to make a proper analysis what could be causing the issue. Both files are attached to this topic. Thank you! ![]()
UPDATE: I just got another BSOD but this time the error said "DRIVER OVERRUN STACK BUFFER", it also did not reboot like normally. I had to manually turn it off and my external hard drive was corrupted to. This is a serous problem and i really need to get this taken care of.