When using Google Drive, File is cut off at the bottom- I cannot lower the task bar any further.
Drive>file
1 min read
what browser and os are you using to access your google drive files?
and what type of files does this happen with? all or just .doc or pdf files for example.
![]()
I am using browser = Chrome with Windows 10 Pro.
I am looking at docs in the drive. I have checked the conversion box.
Maybe my extension is not accurate as I am confused about .doc and .docx. I think the first is MS and the 2nd is Google.
both .doc and .docx are microsoft word document formats.
after a quick google search, i can't find a definite answer but seems there quite a few problems when scrolling using chrome.
first thing i think i'd try is use another browser and see if that does the same thing, if it doesn't then i'd say the problem is chrome specific so i'd see if there are any updates for it or maybe re-install it again.
![]()
I tried Edge but it is the same. I don't think MS and Google get along.
I can mange without that but would like to know w hat is on the bottom. Likely it is 'close' etc.
I will post in a Drive forum and if I am successful will get back to you.
TY
Ask AI
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI