Hiya folks yes I am still alive and came but to do some reading and see who isstill here.
Discussion
Still alive
1 min read
Jimbo1
Topic Starter
paws
Jimbo, Good to see you back…
We've missed you!
Maybe the move towards Win10 with its more robust systems and resistance to infections has contributed to a reduction in the number of folks who post their questions… maybe so or maybe not…who knows!
Anyway take a while to have a good look around, as always there is plenty to see and if you need anything just ask.
Regards
paws
Jimbo1
Nods I may have to but working on it and seeing if I can get it done. If not I be back to pose some questions.
Tomk
Good to see you around Jimbo.
Even if you don't have a problem… it wouldn't hurt you to stop by once in awhile.
LDTate
We're still here buddy.Hiya folks yes I am still alive and came but to do some reading and see who isstill here.