This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Battleye Launcher issues

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi all when I Try to launch game :ArkSurvival Evolved The Battleye launcher displays as follows any I ideas? 09:22:16: Starting BattlEye Service…

 
09:22:18: Updating BattlEye Service (NOTE: This may take several minutes to complete)…
09:22:18: Launching game…
09:22:19: Note: File blocks can be ignored if they don't cause problems with the game.
09:22:19: [INFO] Blocked loading of file: "C:\Windows\System32\kernel32.dll".
09:22:20: [INFO] Blocked loading of file: "C:\Windows\System32\wininet.dll".
09:22:20: [INFO] Blocked load

Hi Tazzydevil, and welcome to our forums.
 
:welcome:
 
I was hoping that one of our members who is experienced in gaming might have the information you seek, but as you have received no replies to date it looks like my hopes have been dashed!
 
Not being a gamer myself I fired up my favourite search engine in order to see what I could turn up that might be helpful….
 
Here is a mega topic that seems to go into infinite detail, and I do hope you will find something in that topic or one linked to it, that will help solve the issues you are experiencing.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/346110/discussions/0/405691491105532549/#c385428458167902202

 

Hopefully this will prove useful to you.

 

If you find the solution then we would appreciate a brief reply from you with the solution that you found, and the steps you took that resulted in a fix.

 

The search engines will then be able to index this and perhaps help other folks who may be faced with the same or similar issues in the future.

Thanks

 

Regards

paws 
 

Hi Lee,

Great to hear from you, hope things are going well.

 

I'm out of my depth when it comes to gaming, so very pleased that you could drop by with some expert advice for Tazzydevil.

Regards

paws

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI