This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

SAMSUNG Mobile MTP Device

5 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Agreed, can be painful.  I just went through a clean install and complete software reload to resole a drive partitioning problem that image backups didn't help with.  It was actually a good thing since i am not reinstalling a lot of the software I had previously uninstalled as I no longer use it or need it. This also removed a lot of tweaks I've made that I no longer remember how or why I did them.

 

For you , now would be a very good time to implement a backup strategy.

 

Get an external USB 3 hard drive and use a program like Macrium Reflect Free or Pro to make image backups of your hard drive on a regular basis. That way, when (not if) something goes wrong you can restore to the previous back in 20 or 30 minutes.

 

Anyway, glad you are back in business.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI