This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

mdb file can't be opened. Need an advice.

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I can’t open my access file. Every time I tried, I got notification that the file is corrupted. What can I do in this situation? Maybe it is caused by some kind of virus? Last time my PC was shut down incorrect. Maybe this one?

The repair method attempts to recover only the tables, indexes and queries in the database. Do not attempt to repair damaged forms, reports, macros and modules. Before executing the Compact and Repair tool, please ensure the following condition:

 

1. Do not open Access database must closed

2. Sufficient storage space available - minimum double in size of your Access database on that Disk.

3. Close the .mdb file related to .ldb file before you delete the .ldb file.

4. Then Run the Compact and Repair tool

 

In other situation you can try to use this program

http://www.mdb.repair/  MDB Repair Kit

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI