Hi all. Name is Jim and bit of a tech novice so on the look out for advice and general help. Not totally dumb so maybe i can help one or two out as well.
Jim
2 min read
Hi all. Name is Jim and bit of a tech novice so on the look out for advice and general help. Not totally dumb so maybe i can help one or two out as well.
Jim
Hello Jim ![]()
Have a good look around and you'll find a lot of useful information.
If you can help that's great but if there's something you don't understand, just ask - we're a friendly bunch. ![]()
Cheers bro! For a Liverpool fan you don't seem too bad! ![]()
For a Liverpool fan you don't seem too bad!
Hm. Thanks for the back-handed compliment: Spoken like a true Manc, (or Bluenose)!!! ![]()
Haha neither of those mate. F^*%ing hate Manure! Gooner in fact!
Gooner in fact!
We're not usually high on the list disliked by Arsenal fans.
I have personally been rooting for The Gunners since the season began, (since I thought we had no chance), and would love Wenger to shut up my two personal dislikes, Mourinho and Van Gaal.
Good luck for the rest of the season - we'll be breathing down your necks now Kloppie's arrived though. ![]()
Hello, I'm new to this forum. I'm a fine art photographer so I do a lot of work selling and preparing images on my macbook pro. Problem is for the past 5 years someone has been hacking all my devices and accounts and deleting folders on my computer. I constantly see remote connections in my console, even though in system preferences everything is locked down. There has to be a key logger. In addition all my accounts are hacked: email, linked, FB, etc. What's really hard to believe is that someone is accessing my computer via bluetooth at the root level when I am not even on the wifi. I have also noticed someone switching me onto another wifi network (I saw this in console). If anyone has any suggestions, I would be so grateful.
I have moved five times, including across the country to make this stop and nothing has helped.
Thank you
Jeanne
Hello Jeanne1958 and welcome to WTT.
I'm sorry to hear about your problems. I suggest you start a topic in our Networking forum where one of our experts may be able to help.
Good luck
Satchfan