This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
What the Tech Community

Windows 10

3 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Just a thought,  maybe make a Windows 10 only Forum Topic in the Windows section,  soon other versions will be out just like XP,  Windows 8 from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and 8 is the redheaded step child like Windows 98 to Windows ME then on to 2000,  just a go between or $pacer fill while the new version is in the making.

I don't have a clue what you just said other than "Make a Windows 10 forum" which I agree with.

 

I argued for that when 7 came out and again when 8 came out.

Lol…thanx for the reply Z,  for a while I thought I was the only one here,  let me try this in a different way,  you know how crappy Windows ME was till Windows 2000 came out,  but it is like going from Windows 7 to Windows 8 or even from XP to Vista then to 7,  it was new and people were having issues with it because it was different than the previous versions as it always has been, it took me a long time to go to 7 from XP like just this year :whistling: I bypassed 8 and did the 10 and wow I like it,  this is a first Windows install for me that was effortless and did it in 35 minutes compared to an hour or more,  granted there will be issues as always with Windows but in my opinion it rocks and I am loving it :banana:

 

I have not been on this forum in a long time since I was in training at Coyote and sorry to hear he took a break but yes your right,  there needs to be different Forum topic for Windows since 7 came out and even Windows 8 has different changes now that your Windows key is embedded in your hardware and not on your DVD.  That is only the beginning,  tides are changing and it's time to ride the wave.

Hello Everyone, Seems that i am having issues with Gmail and windows 10 NOT  Playing nice…. I cant recive emails at all. it wont event foward them to other acct. suggestions on how i can fix this ASAP as its got all my codes for my phones etc and security codes are emailed to me daily on the acct i cant change  the acct without the gmail code ^_^…..

 

Thank you  so much for you help

Jayden!

Hi Jayden,

 

You may want to have a moderator move this post to another Windows topic as there is no Forum topic for Windows 10 as they are combined for the most part,  Ztruker and I were just discussing Windows 10 and not any issues per-say,  but for now if I was you I would just get on another computer temporarily and log back on Gmail and save all that important stuff ASAP,  maybe include if this happened after you installed or upgraded to Windows 10 or if you have been able to before and it just happened now,  include your computer specs also so they don't have to ask that in a different reply,  the more info you give them from the beginning the faster they can help you in a reply :thumbup:

yess i have tryed that as well i cant get my mail at all from the gmail now ^_^ i am not sure what is going on…. the new mails will not come at all and the passwords are for security alarms and things… so i am kinda screwed with Gmail not working :S

And you do have backup right…say like another e-mail account besides g-mail just encase of something like this that it can be forwarded to ?

Just my opinion but with something as you say you do I would really go to an exchange server based e-mail account if it is that critical,  sounds like this is just a regular free e-mail account,  but if you did choose a subscriber account and not a free google account, your  google account tech support is the one who really needs to weed this out for you.