This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Spyware / Malware / Virus Removal

I don't have control of my computer, please help! [Solved]

2 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hiya, I need some urgent help, my bro in law has hacked my system. Tried all spyware, malware programs but he still figures out my passwords, freezes up my computer as he wishes, changing certain options etc. Need some help as I'm abit witty with pcs but it's been awhile so not really up to scratch with the latest stuff lol

Update: Tried several anti virus programs including eset, spybot etc but nothing came up… avg at first didn't show anything but now shows 7 threats that I have tried to heal/ remove but I'm unable to.

 

You didn't give me a chance to explain, I altered my logs to change my username, that's it. I only have 2-3 programs that came with cracks and I've never used them as I am not sure about them… never trusted them really. 

Please delete if you're not willing to help, my bro in law is smiling right now and I hope he has not got to you Ken545

http://forums.whatthetech.com/index.php?showtopic=129808

 

By the way, I think the aswMBR log I attached earlier was incomplete… here's the proper one and I think we might have something :) Their two red highlights and three yellow highlights… that should mean something 

 

And what's the difference between  FixMBR and Fix?

And what's the difference between  FixMBR and Fix?


Well… one repairs the Master Boot Record (under certain conditions) and the other attempts to repair some specific infections such as Alureon, Zaccess, Pihar, etc.

 

You didn't give me a chance to explain, I altered my logs to change my username, that's it.

 

That doesn't appear to be true.  Help on forums is based upon mutual trust between the helper and the one seeking help.  When logs are altered, we don't get the whole picture and our "help" could cause damage.  We would rather not attempt to help than to damage your system further.  The modifications to your logs did not change your username so it appears the were modified for other reasons.

 

Good luck.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI