This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Computer re-named SDHC card, now won't work

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

I inserted a SDHC card into a USB reader and when the file options came up, I chose to view the pics…which was fine and I looked at several.  I wanted to edit a few of them so I closed the viewer program and went to COMPUTER > EOS_DIGITAL (E; DRIVE) >  as always, 2 file options opened (DCIM and MISC) > I doubled clicked DCIM and that in turn opened the same 2 customary files (100CANON and EOSMISC) > I then double clicked the 100CANON - instead of pictures becoming available, the disk was renamed and I cannot access the pictures.  The snip of what the file name now looks like is attached…it seems that the datat is still present, I cannot access it because of the error "The specified path does not exist.  Check the path and try again"  I have also attached a snip of what this error message looks like.  I would appreciate the help.📎SDHC card label.PNG📎Error message.JPG

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI