Hi,
I have been getting emails that do not have any header information? Most of them are from the same party, but not all of them. This has gone on for about 3 months. If anyone knows what this may mean I would appreciate some help.
Thank yOU.
1 min read
Hi,
I have been getting emails that do not have any header information? Most of them are from the same party, but not all of them. This has gone on for about 3 months. If anyone knows what this may mean I would appreciate some help.
Thank yOU.
Hello durabo ![]()
This is likely to be spam e-mails that you are receiving.
However, this is the Virus and Malware Removal forum and we don't deal e-mail problems here unless you suspect that your computer is infected with malware.
If that is the case please see this page and send the requested logs,
If you don't think your computer is infected you'd receive better, (more qualified), information on e-mail problems in our Browsers, Internet and email forum. If you start a topic there, someone will help you and give you an informed answer to your question - afraid I can't.
Regards
Satchfan
Due to inactivity this topic will be closed.
If you need help please start a new thread.
New members follow the instructions here http://forums.whatthetech.com/you_Infected_t106388.htmland start a new topic
AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date
Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI