This is a read-only archive. No new posts or registrations. Privacy Page
Software

Most Reputable Password Manager

1 min read

This thread's last reply is from . Advice, software, and links below may be out of date — treat specific steps and download links with caution.

Looking for the outcome? Ask AI

Hi,

 

Which is the best & safest (if there is such a thing) password manger - Cloud, Local or otherwise?

 

I'm currently using LastPass, which seems to be very good. The installation was local - does it use the cloud?

LastPass is good and depending on your version and setup, can use the cloud.

I use Splash ID - mainly because I've been using it for over 15 years.

RoboForm is also popular.

I think more important than what password manager you use is that you use one, and have a strong password to access it.

Thanks Digerati,

 

LastPass is the software I'm using currently using - I may check out the others you've suggested . Thanks again.

Ask AI

AI can make mistakes. Check the cited posts. Archived advice can be out-of-date

Don't include personal information. Questions and selected public posts go to OpenAI. About Ask AI